Friday, November 2, 2012

Mama's Mumblings

Hey friends!  It's FRIDAY!

I cannot believe it's already November!  Where has the time gone?  This year is FLYING by at a record pace!  I don't even feel like I got to enjoy the Halloween season.  I blinked my eyes and it was over.  I hope Thanksgiving and Christmas last a little longer!

--------------------------------------------

Speaking of Thanksgiving and Christmas, what is everyone doing about decorating?  Do you decorate for Thanksgiving or just jump straight into decorating for Christmas?  I feel like Thanksgiving just gets skipped over, but I sure would like to enjoy my Christmas decorations for a little while.

------------------------------------------

Can I just tell all of you that I am a nervous wreck about this election?  I don't talk about politics on this blog, but I will say that I cannot wait until next Wednesday.  All of this "He said this" and "He did that" has really gotten on my nerves!  I hate fighting and confrontation, so this "season" just makes me anxious.  I know we ALL need to get involved, but the things that spew from some people's mouths is just uncalled for! 


I WILL do my duty and VOTE, as will Marty and Chelsea.  I encourage everyone to use your voice and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!

-------------------------------------------

I'm doing my very first craft show on November 10th and I am FREAKING out!  I don't have a clue what to make, how many things to make, how to display anything...  So many questions, so little time!  I can't make the vinyl frames because they are so custom, but I will be taking orders for those.  I can't really make a lot of t-shirts either, because I wouldn't know what sizes/colors to make and would hate to be stuck with a ton of unsold merchandise.  I guess I better decide soon since I only have a WEEK to get my stuff together!  LOL

---------------------------------------------

We went to the movies the other night to see Hotel Transylvania.

From HERE
It was SO good!  We ALL loved it, even Chelsea!  We spent the whole evening after the movie repeating lines that we thought were funny.  We will definitely be buying the DVD when it's released.  It was so nice to see a APPROPRIATE FAMILY movie.

-----------------------------------------------
 
While we were there, we saw where Disney is making a prequel to the Wizard of Oz and the movie will be released in 2013.

From HERE

REALLY?

How in the world do you take on an ultimate classic like that?  Thankfully, it IS Disney, so I HOPE they do the original movie justice!

------------------------------------------------

Speaking of movies, I just bought Twilight/Breaking Dawn Part 2 Marathon tickets for Chelsea!

From HERE
 And for those of you who don't know what a Twilight Marathon is, let me explain.  Our fabulous movie theater is showing ALL the Twilight movies in order,  immediately prior to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn Part 2.  Yes, we will get to the theater on Thursday morning around 10:00 AM, and won't be back home until around 2:30 AM Friday morning!  We did the marathon last year and had an absolute BLAST!  Chelsea made the decision that we would do the marathon this year, even before we left the theater after Breaking Dawn Part 1, last year!  Girlfriend is OBSESSED with some Twilight!  I just hate that this is the last movie.

----------------------------------------------

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and continued thoughts and prayers for those that were in the path of Sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts