Alabama home
Monday, November 12, 2012
Thank You!
THANK YOU to all the veterans past, present and future who put their lives on the line to protect our freedom!
Photo from
HERE
God Bless America!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
A Quick Visit to Tuskegee
In 2012 son Amos and I made a day trip to some historic sites in Montgomery. We saw a couple of other places as well, including the Clanton ...
Dispensary at the Edgewater Mine, July 1946
Large coal mining operations were often self-contained communities in the U.S., and the Edgewater Mine in western Jefferson County was no ex...
It's Valentine's Day already!
Hey friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Praying for all of those that have had horrible weather over the past week. Sno...
Susan Hayward, Cleburne County Property Owner
I recently ran across one of those fascinating tidbits of Alabama history worth sharing here. In Wayne Ruple's book Cleburne County [ I...
UAB's Anesthesiology Library 1980-2015
From August 1983 until December 2015 I worked as librarian for the Anesthesiology Department in the University of Alabama at Birmingham'...
Birmingham Photo of the Day (7): Alabama Theatre, 1959
This photo of the Alabama Theatre in July 1959 is from the Birmingham Public Library's Digital Collections . I wonder what kind of busin...
Who Are Birmingham Natives Sonia Sanchez and Margaret Walker?
A number of black women born in Alabama have achieved great success or sometimes great controversy in their lives and careers. C...
A 48 hour dining room transformation.
No, this isn't a new remodeling or design post. This is a dramatic transformation from craft room craziness, to Thanksgiving brunch cen...
Alabama Book Covers (16): William P, McGivern
At some point in the dim mists of the past I ran across the Wikipedia entry for fiction and television writer William P. McGivern, which no...
A Visit to Fort Payne (1)
In the fall of 2012 Dianne and I made a trip up to Desoto State Park outside Fort Payne and stayed for a few days. These photos are from t...
No comments:
Post a Comment