Hey friends! I've spent the last few days in blogger heaven while attending Haven in Atlanta. I was thrilled to meet and spend time with many of my favorite DIY/Home bloggers! I had a fabulous time and can't wait to share with you all! I have to finish downloading (?uploading) some photos, but will tell you all about it then!
In the mean time, I had my most unusual craft related request yet. "Can you do an ostrich?" Hmmm, well, I've never done an ostrich, but I guess there is a first time for everything, right?
Isn't she the cutest, ugly ostrich you've ever seen?
Even though I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, I think it turned out pretty well! So, if any of you are in the market for an ostrich, let me know! HAHA!
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In 2012 son Amos and I made a day trip to some historic sites in Montgomery. We saw a couple of other places as well, including the Clanton ...
-
Hey friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Praying for all of those that have had horrible weather over the past week. Sno...
-
Large coal mining operations were often self-contained communities in the U.S., and the Edgewater Mine in western Jefferson County was no ex...
-
I recently ran across one of those fascinating tidbits of Alabama history worth sharing here. In Wayne Ruple's book Cleburne County [ I...
-
From August 1983 until December 2015 I worked as librarian for the Anesthesiology Department in the University of Alabama at Birmingham'...
-
This photo of the Alabama Theatre in July 1959 is from the Birmingham Public Library's Digital Collections . I wonder what kind of busin...
-
A number of black women born in Alabama have achieved great success or sometimes great controversy in their lives and careers. C...
-
No, this isn't a new remodeling or design post. This is a dramatic transformation from craft room craziness, to Thanksgiving brunch cen...
-
At some point in the dim mists of the past I ran across the Wikipedia entry for fiction and television writer William P. McGivern, which no...
-
I recently made a visit to the Pelham Cemetery and thought I would share some of what I found. Cemeteries can be places for solemn reflecti...

No comments:
Post a Comment